Sunday, August 2, 2015

Puppy Shimpaku Juniper こぢんまり真柏

After a nice Black pine (Look at my previous tree), I received a small Shimpaku Juniper again. I sometimes passed over the tree and was interested in the trunk. The trunk is crazy twisted and the Shari showed it more interesting.
 

First, I cut unnecessary branches and trimmed leaves. I found that quite many branches died. I made some Jin and just cut off others. I polished the trunk with sand paper and paint lime sulfur on Jin and Shari.

I work in the very hot room. I sweated a lot and got heat rash! We sometimes can't have tea break, so I always bring drink. My Senpai are working in A/C room... Great!


I felt weird the shape of the tree, so I thought up to cut low branches. I covered the branches with towel first, and then I knew the tree would be better. 
I cut those branches and made Jin, changed front and angle. I showed Tachiagari Shari.
I wired it on. I think the tree became cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment